POETRY WORKSHOP EACH MONTH: All are welcome!
If you wish to participate, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meets first Monday of each
month from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Michael Wurster leads a participatory
discussion of a well-known poet chosen by a participant. 7:30 p.m. on the fourth Wednesday of each month. Free.
We meet in a private room at the back of the Coffee Tree, 5524 Walnut Street,
in Shadyside, 412-621-6880.
Note: each participant will be responsible for getting the book for himself or herself.
SINCE THE COFFEE TREE IS OPEN FOR TAKEOUT ONLY, THE SESSIONS BELOW WILL NOT BE HELD AS SCHEDULED. THEY MAY BE HELD ON FUTURE DATES.
Readings for future sessions:
- November 27: John Koethe, The Swimmer: Poems(Farrar, Straus, and Giroux).
- No meeting in December.
- January 22: David Young, Field of Light and Shadow: Selected and New Poems (Knopf).
- Februrary 26: Joao Cabral de Melo Neto, Selected Poetry 1937-1990 (Wesleyan University Press).
- March 25: Khaled Mattawa, Toqueville (New Issues, Western Michigan University.
- April 22: Arthur Sze, Sight Lines (Copper Canyon).